A Space Adventure
SpaceNET is a non-linear retro sci-fi adventure. Less graphics, more story! Along with an amazing soundtrack and a really atmospheric soundscape, the minimalist graphics allows a deeper immersion into the story. You are flying peacefully with your spaceship and you get caught by a mysterious spaceship. You wake up in a prison cell and your memory is gone. You just remember a name: SpaceNET. But what is this?
Hint: Be prepared to save the universe!
- Minimalist story-driven point-and-click adventure
- Non-linear story: you can move freely and achieve different things at the same time.
- Minimalist graphics
- Amazing soundtrack and immersive ambient sounds
- Standard interface optimized for touchscreen
- Retro interface for mouse devices
- Fly in space between planets and spaceships
- Fly on the surface of the planets
- Land on planets and spaceships and explore them
- Talk to people and solve amazing puzzles
- Use your inventory system
- Use a full featured terminal to hack things in the game
- Find money, buy objects
- Dock to a satellite
- Fly with different spaceships
- Collect gems
- Find the network nodes
- Save the universe!
Website: www.spacenet.sonejo.net Source: https://github.com/sonejostudios/SpaceNET
GPL 3.0 (Open Source)